Saturday, April 7, 2012

♥ ♥ E l e v e n

Tagged by Christian!
Rules!~
  • You must post eleven things about yourself on your blogs.
  • You have to answer the questions the tagger has set for you
  • And also, create eleven for the people you tag to answer
  • Then choose eleven people and link them in your post.
  • You legitimately have to tag and No tags back

Eleven things about me 
  1. I love Disney and wish to work there in management or public relations as my career when I grow up.
  2. I'm allergic to my puppy, he gives me allergy bumps.
  3. I love all sorts of tea, I don't drink soda at all *A* 
  4. I'm president for my school's Drama Club, I used to be extremely into acting and was very good at it, but when I realized I got better grades (my first As) after quitting theater, I found what I really needed to focus on.
  5. If I get to jumbled and stressed, I really cannot speak. I just ignore people or they will have to deal with listening to alot of stuttering nonsense.
  6. I think my parents are so adorable u v u
  7. T-shirts bother me, I dislike crew necks.
  8. Gazette is my favorite band, has been for a long time!
  9. I am a collector of all things cute and pointless, haha.
  10. I barely like to wear bracelets, anything on my wrist/near my wrist and vains bother me.
  11. I have alot of different tubes of chapstick stationed in different places incase I lose one, haha.
11 questions given to me
  • What is one accessory you find yourself wearing often/that is your favorite? Please show us!
 I feel naked without my rings, I have to be wearing at-least one! It's usually my Disney band, but I recently got my class ring in the mail also.

  • What are three things you absolutely cannot leave the house without?
 Mints/gum, my phone, and I cannot leave without my hair being dried!
  • Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and what are their names? If no, what kind would you like?
Yes! I have a Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix, his name is Kei u v u. He's not small nor has ugly bulging eyes like alot of chihuahuas, ' u ' he is very cute <3<3

  • Are you the type who must immediately have (an article of clothing) as soon as it comes out, or do you wait a bit before purchasing?
I usually never go to a store on a mission, haha! So I will have to say I wait a bit, by default.
  • What is your favorite dessert?
Tiramasu u v u
  • How do you take your coffee/tea (if any)?
I take my coffee with creamer, my favorites being hazelnut and chai. My tea is unsweetened and cold, I dislike hot tea unless it is green tea.
  • Do you have a favorite mascot/character? If so, which one?
Duffy the Bear! I genuinely love bears, but Duffy's color and texture is absolutely my favorite.
  • What is a song you're absolutely crazy about at the moment?
Glamazon by RuPaul.
I listen to it EVERY morning, u v u it makes my day better haha,

  • 3 phobias?
1.being left alone- ' n ' I get panic attacks when I'm left alone in big places where there are alot of people.
2.Dogs- just petting big ones though, ever since my Aunt's dog bit me. I keep my hands in my pocket ; A ;.
3.Failure- School is such a place filled with pressure! I hate it.
  • Please walk us through your usual day!
I wake up at 3am to do my hw, make coffee and eat a good breakfast since I don't like lunch, by 5am I do my makeup and get dressed, go to school at 7am, get out of school and be home by 3pm (usually) watch Judge Judy with my mother and nap until 5pm, workout until 6pm and take a shower, do a bit of hw, go to bed by 9pm (which is why I get up so early, I like doing my hw in the quiet.)
  • Lastly, please share with us a favorite coordinate of yours!
 I enjoyed my last coord from when I went to Disneyland!

Tag! Your turn!
Vickii, Mina, Lorina,Kiakakes,Iku,Hyung,Dalii,Bethany Rudd,eurazngal,strawberrie_hk
(I choose some recent followers because I wasn't sure who to pick, aha *A*) 
 
My 11 questions for you!
  1. Who was you favorite character as a child?
  2. What drink do you order the most when you go out to eat?
  3. favorite subject?
  4. Least favorite subject?
  5. Can you speak another language?
  6. Favorite article of clothing that you own?
  7. What do you like to do in your free time?
  8. What will you be doing this upcoming weekend?
  9. What is your favorite childhood movie?
  10. Who inspires your the most?
  11. Favorite flower?
You don't have to answer, but it would be enjoyed!
-Rei

2 comments:

  1. That Disney ring is wayyy too cute, I absolutely love it!
    I'm so you with #11, I have at least 6 placed all over so I always have one on hand xD (as opposed to just carrying one with me?! OTL OTL OTL)
    Your Disney outfit is so cute, too ; v ; I don't really like outfits with white pants but I think yours is just so adorable <3
    Your schedule is really * O * !!! Dedicated and it inspires me hehe
    Thank you for filling this out -3-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes chapstick for life! And thank you <3 I will probably only find ever so many outfits to wear the white pants with, my Easter one now being the second and probably last LOL.
      Not a problem, it was very fun to fill out!

      Delete