Sunday, April 22, 2012

Heat Wave!!

I'm sorry for such sporadic posting ; A; 
I'm working on a Laura Mercier: Product Line Review post!
But, I wish to incorperate some makeup looks, but the weather is really making me not feel like putting a look on and then taking it off after some pics u v u.

I'm working on getting clear skin, so I stopped wearing alot of makeup at school.
One side has cleared up amazingly, but I'm still working on clean pillow cases, as the right side of my face (what I sleep on) is very much so different! ' n ' 
Once I find complete success, I wish to share a post about My Skincare Routine u v u


Aside from my rambling, I've been so stressed by preparing for my AP exams next month :<
so it was great to see this come in the mail!! ; u ; really brightened my day <3
I wish to take a break and take alot of purikura and send it to my dear friends! ; o ;

I am going to go work on a short post about my Washington D.C trip now!!
Let's hope this weather goes down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment