Saturday, May 12, 2012

I wanna go~

I can't wait til school is out, I haven't touched my lenses or nice makeup in forever ' n '
my AP USH exam was yesterday, I feel ok about it.
Though, I'm not allowed to heavily discuss it, an test here was recently canceled because the girl took a photo of herself between the multiple choice & essay portion and tweeted it.
They're very strict! I had to take the battery out of my phone and then put my phone in a bag lol.


So, I have 2 weeks of school left, an AP ENG exam on wednesday, and my finals.
After that I hope to go out and do alot of fun stuff!

I recieved my Drama Club letter and pin last night at our banquet u v u!

one more year of highschool to go ; u ; 
-Rei

1 comment:

  1. Your eyemake is lovely!

    I remember hating standardized testing, it was the worst. The rules were so ridiculous -_-;

    Good luck with your exams baby! <3333

    ReplyDelete