Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review: Holika Holika Sumertime Face

I wouldn't call this a product line review, as I like to have more than a few different products.
But these two items I recently purchased from Pretty & Cute are amazing!!
 I'll be sharing with you:
1. Holika Holika: Clearing Petit BB cream 
 ★★★★★
2.Holika Holika: Cover & Hiding concealer in light beige
★★★★★



A: Products separate:  
  • The Cover & Hiding Concealer ((light beige)) is a thicker texture, which makes my skin look great by just covering under my eyes and trouble spots. The application is also extremely easy, as it works as a big crayon, one may say. you simply twist for more product when need, and I do beleive this will last me a good while! For $12, this is definitely a great choice.
  • the Clearing Petit BB Cream is amazing! There are a few different types of the Petit series, but I figured to go for this one, as it was the only one out of the selection that had SEVERAL reviews. The coverage is great, give or take some poor coverage for maybe a bad blemish, though it's perfect for redness and uneven skin tone. any other problem can be fixed by the concealer ((which makes this a great combo!!)).It also smells FANTASTIC AND FRESH, haha. For $15, the size is fair and will last me a long time, as my other creams have.
B:Products Combined
  • The two put together makes for a great even tone. As you can see, the freckle on my hand is slightly showing, but has been nicely covered too! It's very dewy, but feels fresh and nice. Pressed powder can easily help if you do not like the dewy look, as many BB Creams do this.
C: Comparison to LIOELE: BEYOND THE SOLUTION
  • I was never is crazy love with my Beyond the Solution. It has a greyish dark tint, which really didn't go with my skin, so I used it in very small amounts so that press powder and loose powder could assist. When I do my makeup with Petit BB, press powder is barely needed, just to take away some of the dewiness these products give off.
So why is this a "Summertime Face"?
Three words! Light, Bright, and Airy!!
You'll feel so fresh and nice with a face primer and these products!
The SPF 30 in the Petit BB cream will also be a huge help.
Instead of feeling the heaviness of your coverup in the heat, you'll be forgetting you even have it on!

Hope you find this helpful!!

xx- Rei

No comments:

Post a Comment