Saturday, June 16, 2012

t r a n s p a r e n t ■ □ OOTD ■ □


From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. Beauty can come from the most strangest of places, even the most disgusting places.
Alexander McQueen

L-R// H&M - Papaya - Fashion Q
 I'm having some moments right now with transparent to collared tops.
I've even been trying really hard to put more color in my closet * A *


A top like this can transform into a lot of different looks depending on what you put under.
Can't wait to play u v u


XX 
Rei

4 comments:

  1. I really love transparent tops lately, this one is too cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty! I want some a transparent maxi skirt too, -cries- LOL

      Delete
  2. I like that black top on you! *__*!!
    I know what you mean about adding more color into the closet, it's also something I'm trying to accomplish ;A;
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty! Right? But..Black is just so attractiveeeee ughedfsjm

      Delete