Thursday, June 21, 2012

To Die ■ □ OOTD ■ □

To die would be an awfully big adventure

I used my Urban Decay 20k shimmer primer. It's very nice, this is it by itself, so it works well by itself and is not overwhelmed with shimmer after eyeshadow~~

I recently went through my mom's closet and found a perfect Maxi Skirt

Top- Local Boutique // Skirt- Mom's closet // Necklace - passed down // Shoes- American Eagle 
 
I'm waiting to see my sister to get these, hopefully before I go down to Little Tokyo so I can redo this outfit with the correct shoes.


My aunt gave me this necklace a bit ago, a sort of heirloom ' u '
It's a formal necklace but went extremely well under the color of this top.
I'm also glad I went with this color and not cream, I need more color!

I've been a  bit of a quote monster lately. I've been searching far and wide for a good Senior quote.
u v u hmmph- Something Disney ofcourse!~

xx
Rei

No comments:

Post a Comment