Saturday, June 30, 2012

Website Review: Kumimakiko


Hello!
I've been preparing for my Senior year in highschool.
The first thing was getting some outfits for my annoucements!

 I saw this for sale on Kumimakiko.com and decided to get it!
Some people wonder where to get Gyaru clothing, so it's always good to have reviews!
I read some from this site after ordered and it sounded a bit sketchy! I read one where the girl said her Liza Lisa boots were a knock off, others say the brands can get questionable.

 Points of Interest
Dress Price: $60
Shipping: $10 
(($10 per additional piece. ex 5 pieces= $50 ))
Ordered: June 5th
Shipped: June 16th
Received: June 19th
R A T I N G
Ordering- ★★★★★
I actually found this dress by liking their page on facebook, it's a good way to advertise new items and get your attention unexpectantly. I signed up and the process was very easy. I got an email after ordering with the details of my order and a receipt. But these stars really shouldn't give any comfort!!
Shipment- ★★☆☆☆
I ordered on June 5th, I didn't get any messages so a week later I asked where my package was.Between that week, I looked up some reviews. Many people questioned how legitamite Liz Lisa products were, and comments on their own site also involve girls asking where their things are, if they can get a refund ( they don't give it, I think they said lost package can only get a 70% refund). After emailing they replied promptly some say they take awhile and explained shipping can take up to 7-11 days. Kinda curious as to why, that's a bit ridiculous if you're trying to show decent customer service. They emailed me the 14th with a shipment confirmation, but the package is dated the 16th for shipment. I then got a notice that my package was here on the 18th so we picked it up on the available date for the 19th.

 The dress came in a paper envelope that was close with one of those tie strings and the hole in front (the hole revealed the shopping bag the dress was in).
Now, I can only assume based by my shipments from japan for deco pieces... But the seller will always write the value of my purchase on the "value" part of the little green slip. So if I buy a 20 dollars worth of deco items, it says $20. But with them they only wrote a $10 value for a $70 dollar dress. I may be mistaken, but if they really did value my dress as $10...Well then, that's a whole other issue.

It came in a little shopping bag inside of this!~



Product- ★★★★★
The dress matches the photos and has all the detailing and quality from a brand dress that I was looking for!~ I was curious if Yumetenbo just doesn't have tags, but I found it hidden neatly under a layer in the dress. No knock off problems here! But I would NEVER buy Liz Lisa from them, I hear some stories about it being knocked off. ' n ' I also am curious why they didn't keep the tag that shows the price though... Every other website I've ordered from has kept the price, they shouldn't be afraid to do so, that just makes it look even more fishy.

Overall- ★★☆☆☆
I got what I wanted and I love the dress so much!! But the comments from other customers along with other reviews are unsettlings, the shipping situation left me a bit mad, and I just wish they did a few more things on their site that is simple and would leave a better impression for a customer. I don't think I'll even buy from there again. I'm not discouraging anyone from buying there, but I will point out it might be risky. The clothes on there are too good of a quality and too expensive to be making a customer even slightly unsure.
I hope this helped someone, I know people look far and wide to buy Japanese brands, the next time I think I use this shop though. Anzfalcon really praises Minky Shop~

http://www.minkyshop.com/

 Disclaimer: I am not Gyaru, but I have tagged "Gyaru" so when someone is trying to find a review for gyaru clothes like this site sells, they can get to this review also. : >

I hope this helped
Happy shopping to you!
-Rei

Sharing your experience with these dress down in the comments will be appreciated, the more perspectives for someone looking to buy there the better!
   


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really love that dress - it's super cute! >w<
    Hehe, I don't usually buy from the internet, but when I do, it's super fun!
    Haha, but thank you for the tips and review! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Josephine and thank you! Yes net shopping is super fun u v u no problem and happy shopping to you!

      Delete
  2. idk about all the other issues as far as shipping, but I know when I order overseas, most places will automatically mark the value of the order lower than the actual price, just to help avoid any customs issues for you. Glad you were able to get your item in one piece~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh I see! Thanks for telling me this, I was a bit confused!~

      Delete
  3. I agree with the item cost on shipping label issue as well, my grandma once put the "correct" price of the item value and they tried to charge us loads of money to get the items from the post office due to "import" something or other. this is why items are often also marked gift as its a simple way to keep costs of things down.
    Thankyou for your review though, i am still unsure about ordering a candy sugar bag from them.... good quality fake i dont mind as long as it is alot cheaper but I worry...

    ReplyDelete