Saturday, July 7, 2012

Back to Black

I should be posting more
u v u but I'm so lazy and I have no excuse, lol.

I was stood up from some plans last week so my sister took me to her apartment for a couple days to ease my anger. It was fun! I got to wear this coord out as opposed to dinner like before, and added more accessories.

But I wanted to share some gets for a quick filler so I can figure out what to review *A*

I've been trying so hard to put color in my closet, and I was successful for a bit.
But Maybe it's just my "so many feels" right now...But I keep going back to black and whites u v u

Got this at a Boutique along the beach. 
I now must go on the hunt for lacy pattern tights u v u it will be so cute~
The center top is from ebay, for my disneyland coord next week!~
waiting for the tights to come u v u

Japanese Whiskey top from Daydreamer LA *U*
My ohana got it for me, it's so comfy and not clingy~~
I looked it up on Urban Outfitters and someone says it says "japan says hi" and "Enjoy every moment"
Any one second that?

 these came finally!~ They hurt ALOT, super crowding in the front ;A;
Gonna foot pad the crap out of these ; ~ ; 

Some flat black shoes for black coords
I can tell they will be very comfy after breaking them in u v u

chuu chuu dark mood bb ~~

Have a great weekend!
I promise I will get my act together ; u ;

-Rei

3 comments:

  1. Really love the black shirt with the white collar! >w<
    Cute shoes! ^3^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ; A ; it's a dress but it wants to be a top. like...It's way too short to be a dress but too long to be a top idek. ; o ; some nice tights will make it a decent dress

      Delete
  2. Ahhh the dress/shirt (japanese print) is sooo cute ! <3

    ReplyDelete