Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sweet Dreams OOTD


I've come across some complications in figuring out just what everything means.
I've been stuck worrying about the future, questioning the past, and sitting in the present just wondering what exactly is going on.


Amongst it all, I've been coping with my Grandpa's passing, today we had his celebration of life.
He fought long and hard over cancer, but throughout it all he never once used it as an excuse. He went on several trips to see his family, and went out as much as possible to still spend time with us all. Even when he got extremely bad the last month, he still joked, and smiled, and laughed.

I think that throughout my time of being stuck, my grandpa has really taught me perseverance.


They laid out photos, pins earned in the Air Force, a few of his hats and items from a club he was in.

It was suppose to be extremely windy, but the weather was calm and beautiful.

OOTD

Dress- Boutique in Laguna / Tights- Target / Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell
It was amusing to wear my Night Walks, because majority of the people there were over 50 years old, and had several questions on walking for me. 

You couldn't have asked for a better day. At the end, the kids released balloons with little notes to my grandfather.


If you're finding yourself stuck, I wish you the best!
I hope everyone has had a happy October.


Rei

2 comments:

  1. Loving your leggings and shoes! Those shoes are just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure to pray for you and your family.

    I love your OOTD. Those shoes. I lust after Jeffrey Campbells.

    ReplyDelete