Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!
This year was ok, it came and went in a flash.
I didn't go out on Halloween night, I submitted my first College app instead, haha!
I sort of regret it, it's rather hard trying to focus with barking dogs, trick-or-treaters literally trying to open my door for me to  give candy, and the ever so helpful self deprivation headaches.


Though, I did dressed for my Student Body class earlier that day. I didn't have much of a definition to what I was wearing, but my mom called me "fearce", if that means anything.
Jewelry- Ebay x boutiques x heirlooms
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell
Blazer- Thrifted Milano 
Sheer Bow Tie top (under)- Papaya

Ofcourse, I was called Lady Gaga at school quite a bit, I also made the daunting choice to take my Nightwalks to school (Which ofcourse....Were called "gaga shoes"....), but I would wear slip on shoes when I knew a path to class was going to be too dangerous for them.


Some decorations~* I carved a bear pumpkin, but didn't get any great photos.




Now I wish you all a great November! May it treat you right!
I plan to get ahold of some scholarships u v u and I'm also trying to finish an extremely large scarf!
I took my SAT today.....Finally glad that's over!

-Rei

4 comments:

  1. Omgosh, cool halloween outfit!
    Love the make-up! ^w^
    Hehe! ^^
    And good luck with the college application! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, my dear! I love the makeup <3
    Good luck with you college apps

    x o

    ReplyDelete