Monday, February 11, 2013

Update ( Nail Set / Deco WIP )



It's been too long!
School  is really getting ahold of my time!
I've also been able to go out more with friends :>

Anyways, nothing much has chanced, but I did get accepted into my college of choice!
: > it's really close to Disneyland too!

After a long long time, I got a nail set. 
So happy, feeling fierce can overcome stress~~
I've also been playing pool to release frustration.

I have quite a few trips to blog about, and outfits...
But, my wifi is terrible and laptop lags
:< I wish graduation would come sooner for a new laptop!
a new area with better wifi wouldn't hurt either!!

Also, some cases I'm working on




waiting for a few more cases, having fun!

I update daily on instagram if you care to follow
@royalrei


please feel free to share with me your IG!

Hopefully see you guys sooner than later!
-Rei

2 comments:

  1. Cute cases! ^w^
    Good job on making them! ^^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are beautiful, I am jealous! I can't have them due to the nature of my work orz
    and the cases look so glamorous too <333
    hang in there, sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete