Friday, January 7, 2011

Goodbye Winter Break ( ° ∀ ° )ノ

So Today is the LAST weekday to my break :'<
I didn't really do anything this whole break, but I do think I finished it off right with how this week went.

Tuesday me and my mom went and saw Black Swan. It was really amazing, ’ㅅ’ but just a bit awkward when all the sexual scenes came on and you have you mom sitting right next to you...
After eating we went shopping because I needed one last gift for a friend's birthday, :< It was sold out so I'm making it by hand at the moment (I'll share it when I'm finished >U<) but we stopped by Petco and I bought my puppy a leash!



I also Bought LED lights, there look sort of like ice frost.I'm going to be using them for my sweet 16 :> just going to go sort of around my backyard. they're blueish white light though, :< I was expecting more yellowish but you get what you get I guess : > they're still nice. And I also bought and paint a Sun catcher
I may just be addicted and want to buy more sun catchers : <

Yesterday I got some gifts in the mail,But I'll make that a separate post since the pictures need to get edited more unlike me just throwing pictures in this blog -lazy-

For now I need to situate my school bag and feel more organized *U*

Bye bye!
-Rei

No comments:

Post a Comment