Sunday, May 29, 2011

Craft-therapy ( ´ ; ω ; ` )

Hello Dears!
I thought I'd shove in a post before I spend my school-free Monday studying.
I was invited to the beach, but I feel like I'd be sad there...haha
You see, I was going to see someone very special Monday
 Due to memorial day the train won't be running
So I'm just very bummed atm!~

Not to fear! I pulled out some tissue paper, I wanted to make something beautiful
I got the idea to make these flowers when I needed to give a few birthday gifts a more Spring feel

You can see the ones I made today are alot better than the green/blue ones, they were my first time!
But the gifts were Oreo Truffles that I made
Sweet gifts ⇒ You can never go wrong *U*

Not only that, but I spent the weekend rearranging my shelf, Hopefully I'll finish it up to share with you all. 
I'll share with you my plans for summer when my finals are out of the way also!

                                Sweet Dreams,
                                    Rei

No comments:

Post a Comment