Thursday, May 26, 2011

4 more days *A*

I feel like I'll never see sleep again lol.
My mom saw how my eyes were red and asked if I was crying about my sister graduating
lol I wish, More like I've been dying from finals.
 get me out of here lol *A*
Tomorrow I have PE and World History
scratch that, we already took out WH final, this is not a APUSH prep essay
: C Let me tell you next year I will kiss sleep goodbye.
AP books are insane haha, I spent probably 3 hours outlining my essay today skipping classes that I wasn't doing anything in anyways.

PE is whatever, 4 minutes jump rope and some double dutch aha.

As I mentioned my sister will be graduating. I just so happened to go with her to shop for her dress and I just so happened to get myself an outfit <3
Maxi dress- Agenda/ Hat- XOXO/ shoes- American eagle
Great deals at Ross!
Quality is from my phone, But next week I'll take picture all dolled up in it!
I'm thinking either side fishtail or side curl

but that should be decided once finals are out of the way
oh! I'm also working on this blue glitter whipped cream glasses
please look forward to the finish product

And enjoy  this fashionable bear!~
ok,my keyboard is highlighting and deleting random things, it's irritating me 
so until later <3
 
- Rei


No comments:

Post a Comment