Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mini Vacation (Food + crafts)

This post is a week late, so sorry i've been busy!
I had a "mini" vacation to my Aunt's last week
We've all been stressed and busy between family matters and school work
So I came up with the idea to scrapbook the camping trips my grandpa has been on with my day to cheer my grandpa up!




My sister and I missed Friday of school and we left for my Aunt's to go out for sushi
All the food was yummy!


I loved the Mount Fuji Roll (last photo) it was delicious!!



Then we got to working on the scrapbook.
My aunt owns ALOT of scrabooking things, along with making jewelry.
Her craft room is insane!! I want one like this when I have my own home *A*

But away from the room of my dreams aha, we pulled out all the scrapbooking things we needed and got to work!

As you see from all our shapes, she has gadgets! She owns the cricut (info here), some die-cutters, and lots of punchers. soooo sooo many things!
It was all really fun! and it was a success : >
We presented it to my grandpa Monday and he really loved it <3
I'll be going back to scrapbook my plays and sweet 16 I think!!

Sorry for such little commentary </3 when you scrapbook, it's alot of falling into this creative trance and looking up to see 4 hours have passed like nothing. It's crazy!

More coming soon!
-Rei

No comments:

Post a Comment