Monday, May 9, 2011

Roller Coaster Weekend ಥ u ಥ

Hello Everyone~~
I was meaning to post Sunday, as most post. But it was really a rough day.
None the less, Happy (late) Mother's Day!
before I get into my Mother's Day, I'll share with you a little project I started :3
 
 

I was able to get around to start decorating my photo album for my puri kura that I bought some time ago
(The polka dot one from a few posts back)
I ended up cutting out stars from a stencil and punching out stars from a shape puncher I have.
Ugh, next time I'm going to my Aunt's for that stuff ; u ; she has one of those nifty scrapbook cricket cutters that makes cute shapes. I'm going this weekend though! Maybe I'll bring along some of my paper and have a little party.
about 3 hours later (majority spent on cutting all those stars out ; u ; ) this came about!
I can't wait to take more, hopefully I'll have alot more with friends this summer!
& sorry about the tumblr urls, ; u ; I forgot to make a blogspot url for these pics (aka no reason to go back and re-edit just to take of "na" and switch site names OTL)

And as for my Sunday!
I went to see my grandpa for the first time.
; u ;  it was pretty hard....idk I'm very weak when it comes to emotions for family?
For Mother's Day, My Aunt and Mom wanted to treat my Grandma out since she's been cooped up taking care of my grandpa, so my dad stayed back and took care of him with my uncle.
We decided to hit up the Red Robin by the craft stores to get some scrapbook stuff after
I must say, the freckled lemonade is AMAZING!!
so pretty and delicious <3 we all split an onion ring tower (...a literal tower! ; u ; idk where the pic went...)
I wasn't too hungry, so I had a half 1/4 of a burger, a riblet, and some onion rings :3
Everything was good, but that place is very family friendly...Which equals LOUD.

Everything was going really great, but my aunt got a call that my grandpa had collapsed.
So currently, he's back in the hospital~ Please wish him well.
I'm pretty down due to this :C it's been really up and down~~
All of this is giving me a headache!

This weekend I'm going to my Aunts to surprise my grandpa with a scrapbook of all the camp-outs he goes to with my dad. I hope it makes him really happy <3 I love my Grandpa alot!

Let's hope for a better day!
with love,
Rei

No comments:

Post a Comment