Monday, January 24, 2011

Smiley ◕ ◡ ◕

Hey everyone!
Sorry that I didn't update over the weekend, I unexpectedly went out on sunday after a saturday of cleaning *u* but now I have interesting stuff to share.
First off though, how do you guys like my new blog layout? I worked on that all Saturday morning! I'm really into florals right now, and I'm so glad it's becoming a trend for spring, even going to be a sort of theme to my sweet 16 > u <

But anyways, Sunday I went to OC with my friend, also tried on my circle lenses for the first time (the ones I got for xmas) , along with a lioele  bb cream sample that I'm absolutely inlove with

I only really got around to DS pictures in the middle of the car lol
 but I'll try to take better pictures later once I get my own solution to review them
They're Dolly Eye Celeb Nudy Grey
I like blend alot more than my old hyper sweet ones

Got a cute lacey top too for spring : > The store Papaya is amazing!
 
To end the day we took Purikura (my first time) ; o ; I got pictures by myself but ran out of time and had to go home before I good take one with my friend </3 but hopefully next time!
Rest of the pictures!

I think I'm going to get around to showing you guys how to make homemade fake whipped cream for deco
but first, I need to finish homework and reply to all these penpal letters

We also found out the role of what we got in the play Treasure Island, I'm extremely disappointed with what I got. I wasn't very happy all day about it but I got out of my little hole and told myself sometimes you don't always get the best of roles, and to keep shining through.
Funny story though, today after moping about getting a 10 lined role I got a letter from New York's academy of dramatic arts asking me to audition in LA next month. : > I'm thinking about going to audition.
so, good will come!

For now, always stay smiling!
xoxo,
Rei


2 comments:

  1. The theme looks adorable ♥ When is your birthday? :]

    Can't wait to see clearer pictures with your lenses and Papaya is one of my favorite stores to go to :3

    Sucks you didn't get to take any pictures with your friends but at least you have cute ones of yourself XDD

    And you should audition! If they want you to, you might as well :] Seems like a good opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry I didn't see this comment! ;A; still trying to figure this out.
    My birthday is March 14th! and yeah, I ended up not trying out, possibly next year though, since it's closer to graduating and the year i'm applying for colleges and, if any, academies like this. Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete