Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Busy time + Face Off!

Hey dolls! Sorry that there was no Sunday post, I'm still working on it (whipped cream deco tips) and trying to work on it every chance I get between school and homework (which is little time since I sleep alot).
Anyways I was recently working on penpal letters, so instead of the normal deco gems and glues all over my small makeshift desk, we have purikura and stickers, aha!
 I'm running out of stationary though ; o ; must restock!

I ended up photocopying my photos so I could give more out, ofcourse the copied ones were less vivid : <



Anyways though, I've been taking an hour out of my Wednesdays though to watch the new series on SYFY called "Face off" it's pretty awesome!


I love special FX makeup, : > It's really a lovely talent. There's actually mandatory classes up at a college my extra period has to go to, we pick two classes. So I think I will choose an acting class and then a special FX makeup class to just check it out.
Here are some I found that I like!



You can see it's not all just fake blood and such, I think you should all check out Face Off if you're interested in makeup or the transformation from human to something amazing.

Well, ; u ; I have an explication essay to get back to, just wanted to do a tiny update
I have solution now, maybe I'll review my lenses!
bye for now though!
xoxo, Rei

No comments:

Post a Comment