Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter! (Liz Lisa top + goodies!)

Hope everyone is enjoying their Easter! Make sure to tell me how yours went in a comment <3
 
Usually, I go to see family on Easter, but my Grandpa has been in the hospital
Please wish him well!

So, This morning I woke up to a basket of Chocolates, Despicable Me, and a cute Hello Kitty
And as you can see I get a little over happy when The easter items come out in the craft stores.
I got the bunny awhile ago when Easter items first came out. Also, when I went shopping yesterday (which I'll post all about soon in a separate post!) I saw these Easter magnets
The neck of my lamp is magnetic so I keep finding magnets for it. I think I'll take the flowers off, there's also eggs more down : >



Oh, and let's not forget! My Liz Lisa top came in the mail a few days ago from the lovely Mina
I'm in love love love!!!!
Image quality is poor, I know. I'll get a better photo soon. I love it so much <3
Liz lisa is an amazing Brand from Japan and it's quality for the clothes is absolutely high
My sister pointed out how vibrant the color is, and it feels so nice from the silk (?) base under the lace.
I plan to get alot more Liz Lisa things!

And as I mentioned I went shopping Yesterday, I'll be making another post about that soon after I study for a final I have tomorrow and do vocabulary. Me and my friend were successful in making an adorable Luma! 

Have a great Easter!!
Rei

3 comments:

  1. you seriously look super super super cute!! btw i think im going to be selling my other liz lisa piece its kinda like a dress-ish top

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/68/02271d62dfe04505b405ea89aaae3ec4/l.jpg the bow isnt there anymore though lol it looks better without it >3<

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! I have a floral dress from my sweet 16, not nearly have vivid in color as liz lisa though. ughhhh so need a job xD

    ReplyDelete