Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sweet 16 ✩✯Present Haul

Hello hello, my dears!
This week I had driving classes ( a b-day gift), so my post took longer than expected.
It was boring! ; o ; I would sit there for 9 hours highlighting a manual, watching car accidents, and taking quizzes.
But in 3 days I learned alot and I get in car lessons too ❤
I also ended up walking to del taco and playing on my DSi each day, : < since I didn't know anyone
....Along with the fact that I was in no particular interest in getting to know them.


Anyways, I'll finally share with you all the nice things I received a few weeks back for my 16th birthday~
My really close friend that  I mentioned in my last entry, Griselda, got me that locket and a ring which was a bouqet of gold flowers (you can't see it well here) I want to take purikura with her so we're in the locket : >. Also in the same picture a forever lint roller (...it's cute but no different from any other one after taking off the blue part), and a F21 two-in-one eyeliner+smokey pencil.
A male friend of mine has some really good taste! He got me this beautiful gradient necklace and crystal bracelet. No picture, but also one of those slices of crystal rock displays. 
: > Body wash~~ they all smell good, and a cute little "S"  necklace.

 My Aunt ended up giving me lots of organizing goodies! 3 different types of storage container (which i'll share with you on a tour of my deco i suppose!), a Tiffany & Co silver polish cloth (; v; i'm so lame...The bag is on display /oh you fancy), and these gorgeous swarovski gems. I'll need to find a place to use them for <3 just for me!~, and they're not in the picture but she got me insane red eyelashes for now reason, and eyelash glue.
and yes, that is a GIGANTIC Korilakkuma *A*. It sits on my school books to cheer me up ; u ;

After nearly 3 months I was able to open the birthday side of the package my frog sent me~~ I really wasn't expecting the GazettE Tour DVD, a Guess bracelet & earring set, with cute little stickers and star paper. ; u ; Frog always surprises me! I can fold stars at the moment though, nails get in the way ; u ;
I got Sephora lashes, a lipgloss palette, and mascara also!~ I really love the mascara and the pinks in the lip gloss set *U*
Then....Something I really wasn't expecting!! I asked my friend for the saber tooth TokiDoki brush, But I open the bag and got this amazing 3 sectioned palette ; o ; <3 I love it. I also got TokiDoki mints!



Also a few days before I got these gifts in the mails from the lovely Christian <3 
aha my mom really likes them, since she hates me getting round tip nails

I really liked everything~~ My friends are so nice~. Everyone pretty much gets the picture
"Sarah likes anything that sparkles and makes her feel like a princess" LOL

Now we're done! No more needing to read about my birthday until next year aha <3

I hope my followers have happy birthdays on their birthdays and enjoy it as much as I did <3
With love,
Rei

No comments:

Post a Comment